- Where - Ashburnham Place, Kent
- What - Multi Activity Programme
- Who - 90+ French kids
- Why - why not?!
As if explaining the intricacies of fencing technique or the rules for hectic games played in a canoe or kayak aren't difficult enough we were faced with overcoming language and cultural differences.
All in a days work for the DisTIL team!
Speaking of which it gave me great personal satisfaction to see a team made up of members of DisTIL teams past, present and future.
- 2005-06 - Josh, Paddy, and myself
- 2006-07 - JP
- 2008-09 - James and Jonny
- 2010-11 - James, Rachel and Ruth
- 2011-12 - Dave, Marcus, Matt and Nick
and putting in a special appearance, giving us a flavour of what to expect in the year ahead
- 2012-13 - Sarah and Jenni
Judging by the smiles on the faces of the kids at the end of the day I would say the event was a great success.
MERCI BEAUCOUP DisTIL team!